Here is our custom clothing process works:
Make an appointment with our custom-clothier to select a style and choose from our endless range of fabrics.
Once you have selected your style and have been measured, everything is brought together to create your garment. This process usually takes about 3 to 5 weeks, depending on the style and the availability of the fabric.
For your fitting, we will contact you and arrange an appointment once your garment is ready. For bridal fitting, we require a minimum of 2 fittings. if unable to attend the fittings, please contact us as orders can be shipped via common carriers.
Collecting Your Garment:
At this stage, you will be informed that your order is finished and ready for pick up or to be shipped.
- Outside fabrics are welcomed (see FAQs page).
- The “meeting” and “fitting” sections only apply to in store orders.
- For online orders, please submit a set of professional measurements.
- Online Custom-Clothing orders are processed and shipped within 3 to 5 weeks.
- Please Contact us if you have any questions before you order.